Welcome to INSERT COINS - Put a coin and play. Please login or sign up.

Avr 19, 2024, 10:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Membres
Stats
  • Total des messages: 3
  • Total des sujets: 3
  • Online today: 40
  • Online ever: 192
  • (Mar 18, 2024, 09:42 AM)
Membres en ligne
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

32 Invités, 0 Utilisateurs

Problem with the manual for the Taito Vewlix.

Démarré par necron99, Fév 26, 2011, 06:07 AM

« précédent - suivant »

necron99

Bonjour, 

Je suis désolé, mais je ne parle pas français.  I love your site and have used the manuals for some of my Capcom PCBs. I was trying to download the manual for the Taito Vewlix cabinet titled, Vewlix part 1.pdf. The file is listed at 76mb, but always fails at 27mb. The Vewlix Jamma kit.pdf is listed at 52mb and fails at 27mb as well. Am I doing something wrong?

merci,
jon

mioux

Hello

We have changed our host, I think there is a memory limit on he new server... I can't help you for now, we're on a meeting (with a lot of pinballs :D), but i'll try something later.

Thanks for the information.
mon joystick est pas mou ! :stupidking:

Et si un jour j'ai pas la flême, je récupère tout les qcow et les confs de libvirt, et je remonte un proxmox

sur-le-salon

I've made a quick fix, you should be able to download it now.

(Yes, it's mioux, with our special meeting account  =:)) )

necron99

Thank you very much for the quick fix. I was able to download the 52mb Vewlix Jamma file. Unfortunately I still cannot download the Vewlix part 1.pdf file.  :'(

It seems that now instead of sending the file as a download, the system has the file opened in adobe inside the webpage. It takes a few minutes and then fails. As if it downloaded almost to the end of the file and then fails.

Either way you provide a great service to arcade enthusiasts, so I sent a donation :)

mioux

Now you have a direct connection to the file, this is why Adobe tries to show it instead of downloading it.

If you really need it, I can copy it in another folder, with "vewlix.pdf.rename" as name, so it will be downloaded instead of shown.

And thanks for the donation :happyjump:

Et si un jour j'ai pas la flême, je récupère tout les qcow et les confs de libvirt, et je remonte un proxmox

necron99

I don't mind downloading  or having it shown as a webpage and saving it. It just never gets the complete file, so currently adobe fails either way.  I would really like to read it because I am about to order a Vewlix, and want to be sure what I am getting into. I only have older Q25 cabs right now.

Thank you for working on this with me. Hell if we can't make it work, could you email it to me?  :D

cheers,
jon

mioux

I'm downloading it from the server (via FTP), I'll post it on megaupload, and send you the link.

Sorry for the delay, we've arrived late yesterday from the meeting  :stupidking:.

EDIT : The file seems to be corrupted. I'll check the one that is on my hard drive (not before tomorrow).

necron99

Well that explains why it hasn't been working.

Thanks again.

mioux

The manual is repaired on the server. But it's a japanese version. The link is the same :stupidking:

necron99

Thank you very much :)  My Kanji reading is pretty bad, but I will have a friend help translate it. If you ever get the english version working please put it back up.

cheers,
jon

mioux

Wow, I've just seen the donation you made.

Thank you, for this huge donation, it covers half of the annual cost :happyjump: :happyjump:

necron99

I am glad to help, you help the community alot with this site.

Hey I have a totally off the subject question, that maybe someone here can answer. When I was in Paris a few years ago, I had a really delicious hot dog on the Champs-Elysees.  I finally found the heated metal spike to warm the baguette here in the USA. However our hot-dogs taste different. Does anyone know what brand of hot-dogs are used the most on the Champs-Elysees? Or at least what brand of hot-dogs is most popular in France? I want to order some and have them shipped to me :)

cheers,
jon

Persecutor

we could ask it to our members who live near Paris  ;)

:ic:
Envoyé de mon Minitel

Les jeux de moto c'est nul ! Y'a pas de volant ...

Les bornes japonaises c'est comme les vaisseaux de la prélogie Star Wars,
c'est beau, lisse et parfaitement fonctionnel;
Alors que les bornes old school c'est un peu comme le Faucon Millenium qui passe jamais en vitesse lumière,
c'est chiant mais c'est tellement plus attachant ...

mioux

Don't ask me, I live near Paris, but I never go on the Champs Elysées  :stupidking:.

necron99

I will settle for just the more popular brand of hot-dogs in France... over here we have Oscar Meyer but they taste different.